• Guitar lessons (guitar, electric guitar and electric bass) with Bojan Bukoff
• Electric guitar lessons with Victor Smolski (Almanac)
• Workshops with Jeff Waters (Annihilator), Chris Canella (Autumn’s End)
• Music production lessons with Wolfram Dettki at the Pathos recording studio
• Since September 2014 studying music production at the H:G in Berlin
• music production practical training at Principal Studios
CAREER AS A MUSICIAN
• Founder, guitarist, singer, and composer of the Vigore rock band
• Live performances and participation in CD productions
• Participation in numerous heavy metal, rock and blues concerts
• Production of the first CD “Dawn of a Siege” and releases of the digital single „The Insanity in Me“ by Vigore
• Guitar technician for the bands Almanac, Gloryful and Saltatio Mortis
• Since 2015 teacher of guitar, electric guitar, electric bass and ukulele at the Guitar School One in Nottuln
The inherently versatile instrument can elicit a wide variety of tones and is therefore able to fit into countless styles and emotions. Alone at the campfire, in the orchestra or in the rock band – the choice is yours!
The electric guitar belongs in many ways to the standard cast of bands of all styles. In addition to the numerous possibilities of a guitar to function as a rhythm as well as a melody instrument, its dependence on amplifiers and effects opens up an endless soundscape to the musician.
The bass is responsible for much more than people think. It is not just a simpler type of a rhythm guitar in a band, but when competently played, it is a key component of a powerful and functioning musical expression.